Monday, November 12, 2012

Processing.

Fair warning: kind of a random, whiny, rant post.

I am exhausted.

The baby had a terrible night so I am not sure I got more than 3 or 4 hours of sleep.

Also, my parents came over for the day and in fact, ruined the day.

My husband tried to have a bonding moment with my father, per my prodding. My father managed to be totally dismissive of it and make my husband feel like an idiot.

My mother succeeding in bringing almost every conversation back to food or weight. This is after earlier in the day telling me that being hungry after meals is a good thing.

I hate that my parents have such an impact on my emotional state. It makes me feel like I have poor boundaries but, they are my parents.

I hate that my patience was short with my daughter last night because I felt raw from the day's events.

I hate that I beat myself up about all of this and ruined my own day to some degree.

I wish I didn't feel so numbly depressed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment