Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kindness.

I love Christmas.

I love the pretty lights, presents, festive music, and the whole goodwill toward men.

That last one can get a little sticky though.

Bad traffic, long lines at the mall, covering for coworkers, overall holiday stress.

However, I think Christmas is still a strong reminder to be kind to others.

It is extremely easy to get in a rut of negativity, ugliness, and pettiness.

This month, I am going to try to make an extra effort to be nice to others and also not gossip. Sometimes, gossiping is worse than saying something directly ugly. Negative emotions are painfully contagious.

I will also make an effort to be extra kind to me. Can't spread the love if I'm not feeling it, right?

Gentle, kind, and peaceful.

Happy December. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment