Monday, February 27, 2012

Barefaced and Beautiful

Yesterday kicked off National Eating Disorder Awareness week.

Today's theme is "Barefaced and Beautiful".

Did you go without makeup today? How did it make you feel? If you didn't, why not?

I went without makeup today. Makeup actually isn't that big of a thing for me; I leave the house all the time without it. It is a little weirder at work. I think I associate looking put together (including made up) with professionalism. I did find myself making sure my eyebrows were well-groomed and my hair looked nice. It's interesting how caught up we can be in physical appearance and not even realize it. I would love to be more carefree about my appearance and I think this was a good challenge to make me stop and think.

No comments:

Post a Comment